In this episode, we’re discussing: Newsom’s multi-million dollar undeclared “gift”; the housing crisis amidst COVID; and a new proposed tax on millionaires.
Episode Article Guide
- Bubble Watch: Southern California mortgages 60 days late hit record high
- Public health leaders in California, nationwide leaving jobs amid pandemic pressures
- California wealth tax could become first of its kind in US under new proposal
- CA District Attorney Declares Sanctuary City for Churches Fighting Gov. Newsom’s Discrimination
- Inside California Democrats’ Hard Work To Deny The Poor, Middle Class, And Minorities An Education
- Gavin Newsom’s $3.7 Million Estate Was Gifted to Him in 2019; 3 Months Later He Got a $2.7 Million Tax Free Cash-Out