In this episode, we’re discussing: November elections; COVID updates, and the mail-in voting controversy.
Episode Article Guide
- California Reopening
- California may be reopening too quickly, state health officials warn
- The Price of a Virus Lockdown: Economic ‘Free Fall’ in California
- California economic crisis might mean pay cuts for lawmakers state workers
- Despite losses, California hospitals left out of state budget
- National Republicans sue California to block mail-ballot November election