In this episode, we’re discussing the Coronavirus and its effect on your Constitutional Rights, healthcare, the economy and insider trading accusations.
Episode Article Guide
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom announces statewide coronavirus ‘stay at home’ order
- LA orders all non-essential businesses closed. Bans public gatherings of all sizes.
- Hundreds of California state workers petition for telework, sick leave as coronavirus spreads
- Newsom issues order allowing California to take over hotels for coronavirus patients
- Coronavirus: California unemployment claims spike amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Sens. Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler Accused of Coronavirus-Motivated Insider Trading
- Sen. Burr defends stock sales as fellow Republicans call for investigation
- Coronavirus Will Be Deadly To Your Liberty