In this episode, we’re talking about: the State of the State address; Prop 13 (Mar 2020); Price gender discrimination; Online privacy laws and so much more!
Episode Article Guide
- Gavin Newsom Admits Homelessness a ‘Disgrace’ in California; Tackles Mental Illness
- Governor Newsom Delivers State of the State Address on Homelessness
- Confusion abounds as California’s online privacy law kicks in
- Product Price Gender Discrimination Would Be Made Illegal Under New Bill
- $15 Billion State Bond For Schools To Appear On March 3 Ballot. What Are The Pros And Cons?
- California’s voter registration law is changing just in time for election day
- Online Extra: LGBTQ Agenda: California congressman introduces gender-inclusive passport bill