In this episode, we’re discussing: (1) How minimum wage hikes are killing jobs; (2) Newsom is investigating why the gas is so expensive and (3) there’s some new liberal legislation coming down the pipe.
Episode Article Guide
- Minimum Wage Hikes Are Killing Jobs in California’s Poorest Communities, Study Says
- When does a minimum wage become too high?
- California Politicians Hiked Gas Tax, Now Demand Investigation Into State’s $4 Per Gallon Gas Prices
- California Gas Prices Climb 50 Cents in 1 Month Ahead of Gas Tax Increase Slated for Summer
- Can California get any more liberal? It will if these laws pass