In this episode, we’re unpacking: (1) the proposed anti-soda bill; (2) Berkley wants to boycott Amazon; (3) Ridiculous positions our public universities are funding.
Episode Article Guide
- Proposed Anti-Soda Bills in California Would Ban Big Gulps, Mandate Warning Labels on Vending Machines
- Berkeley: Is Amazon too big to boycott?
- Here’s how much UC-Santa Barbara is willing to pay an LGBTQ ‘advocate’
- Cal Poly’s ‘diversity consulting’ price tag will make you cringe
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: UCLA doles out $3.2 MILLION annually on diversity salaries
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: UC-Berkeley spends $2.3 million annually on diversity employee salaries