In this episode, the guys talk about how: California’s are paying more taxes so that LeBron can play basketball with Bugs Bunny; Why do people still build their homes in high fire areas?; McKesson, the second largest company in CA, maybe leaving for Texas.
Episode Article Guide
- Californians Are Paying More in Taxes So LeBron James Can Play basketball with Bugs Bunny
- Will D.C. Be the NExt City Suckered Into Paying for an NFL Stadium?
- Nashville Soccer Stadium Deal Will Gift Land Worth $20 Million to RTeam’s Billionaire Owners
- California Wildfires Destroy Homes and Lives. Why Do Regulators Encourage Building in Fire Zones?
- Second-largest CA firm may be preparing for move to Texas
- Will the Bay Area quietly lose another Fortune 500 headquarters to Texas? [PAY WALL]