In this episode, we’re talking about: Proposition 13 on the next ballot; healthcare being offered for illegal immigrants; California wants to get into the pharmacy game and a lot more!
Episode Article Guide
- Voters could decide if California cities will be punished for not reducing homelessness
- Newsom’s homeless task force: Require cities, counties to supply housing or shelter
- How AB5 affects gig rivals: One gets more business, one exits California
- [YOUTUBE] Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez responds to Californians hurt by AB 5
- Proposition 13 Modification On The Ballot For November 2020
- [BALLOTPEDIA for PROP 13] California Tax on Commercial and Industrial Properties for Education and Local Government Funding Initiative (2020)
- California should have its own generic prescription drug label, governor says
- California is poised to extend healthcare coverage to seniors living in the U.S. illegally
- Feds forbid bullet train bids for track, systems. California moves ahead anyway. Now what?